- You can leave everything up to Mother Nature - whatever will be, will be
- A broody female serama will usually hatch out a good percentage of eggs than you will get in a brooding machine
- Watching a good mother serama teaching her chicks how to find food and sand bathe etc.
- Natural hatching will help the serama chicks grow up, healthy and strong compare to those chicks producing via incubator
- The mother serama will always be able to protect her chicks and teach them how to drink and eat
Note: This post was made solely on the facts and our own personal experience in serama breeding